View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013   #142
rolyat93
Veteran

Rep Power: 2303 rolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: FA FB Greg Jones to visit Texans (signed march 27)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
Arian's past struggles can't solely be blamed on the FB position & Casey. The right side of the o-line needs to progress because it seemed the Texans early on favored running to the left side due to the right sides struggles. Doesn't take much to defend the run if you can only run to one side effectively. If the right continues to struggle then a bruising FB may help a little, but can't completely offset poor o-line play. Just for the record, I believe they will get better on the right side as they are all young & have gained valuable experience this past season.
I meant as a whole with development from Jones/Newton(hopefully he's healthy)/Harris(if they bring him back) + fa/draft.Can't underestimate the line becoming more cohesive having played next to each other for a while now.

Is this me?
rolyat93 is offline   Reply With Quote