View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013   #554
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by coon View Post
I still think taking a safety with one of our first 4 picks is a good idea. My philosophy is to take whoever has the highest grade out of the WR,DT,OT,ILB, but if you can get one of Elam, Cyprein, Amerson, or Vaccaro seriously consider it, and push back ILB. Hodges, Klein and Alonzo are real good value around the 4th round,and safety will be a need again real soon.
Personally, I prefer the middle-of-the-road approach where you consider both the grades and the depth of the positions in the draft class.

Balance it out to make the final decision.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote