View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013   #34
SW H-TOWN
All Pro

Rep Power: 2407 SW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans cap space, as of March 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW H-TOWN View Post
I do not know the what the cap ramifications would be but I sure am hoping that the Redskins are willing to part ways with Kirk Cousins after next season in exchange for 2 high draft picks and we can part ways with Schuab. That would be ideal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
If RGIII gets hurt again, I don't think they will.
Yep but I think they will eventually trade Cousins unless RGIII's career is derailed by multiple injuries. They won't give both QB's a massive contract and there is little to no chance that the Redskins slap a franchise tag on a backup QB. The bad news is that he is under contract for 3 more years. If he plays like he did last year we need to really make a concerted effort to obtain his services.

Last edited by SW H-TOWN; 03-28-2013 at 02:53 PM. Reason: grammar
SW H-TOWN is offline   Reply With Quote