View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013   #548
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCTexan View Post
With the 52nd selection the Vikings will select Sylvester Williams, DT, UNC.

Some may see this as early for Williams, but I'm glad he made it here. Though there's a little UNC homer in this pick, Williams will do good on the 4-3 the Vikings run. They need serious help up front, and between Williams and Minter I feel the Vikings have now solidified their front 7. These two will hopefully take heat off the secondary as well.
Even if it's a reach, I think it would only be a slight reach, which means it's really not a reach. Probably a good spot for Sly.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote