View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013   #137
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: FA FB Greg Jones to visit Texans (signed march 27)

Thanks, I call it like I see it. Sometimes you have to look at your team, and see it for what it is, no kool aid. That's the only positive thing you can do, when your team is the worst in the NFL. I do miss having some smack talk between teams, hopefully the Jags get better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
mootini has always been a fair, and fun, poster here. I enjoy other teams posters coming here. Some though, not so much. LOL

Some folks take their football like they do their religion, and when that happens, it gets out of hand. Some of us do it here sometimes.
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote