View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013   #546
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by coon View Post
Depending on how the Texans go in the first, I think David Amerson is a 2nd rounder as a safety and would be a solid pick.
Would definately have been on my board had the Texans not signed Ed Reed .... with Reed in the fold tho , the safety position isnt nearly the need it is without him. They do need another Safety as none of us want .... Keo anywhere near the field accept on special ed .... errr special teams.

I actually considered Amerson as a first rounder in a mock a couple months back .... tho I believe I went with Trufant in that mock ..... its been a while.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote