View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013   #134
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: FA FB Greg Jones to visit Texans (signed march 27)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanBacker93 View Post
I don't know if they would need to go OLB in a high round. They could, of course, but even if Reed plays inside more I don't know if OLB would be a top 3 round need. Personally, I don't think Reed would play exclusively inside. I think Wade will look at every way possible to get the best 11 on the field. Reed could move back out in situations where we would normally only have Cushing on the field.
Look way back to the 2012 draft when exact same thing happened when we drafted Mercilus #26 with Reed and Barwin starting OLB.