Thread: Pro day updates
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013   #69
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 114327 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pro day updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Hearing Barkley was unimpressive in his Pro Day, and reading between the lines from some higher profile writers I can see them putting lipstick on a pig.
And I'm hearing ignore those who say it was unimpressive.

I'd ignore all of them - there's reasons to falsely downgrade his performance also. You can find any opinion you'd like of his pro day, and anyone in a position to matter (Scouts, GM's, and Coaches actually employed by NFL teams) have zero reason to truthfully say anything to anybody.