View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013   #32
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans cap space, as of March 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
The amortization of his signing bonus (per SpotTrac) is $3.5 Million per year ($17.5 Million total - 5 year contract). At the end of 2013, there will be three unamortized years remaining on his contract. All other guaranteed money was in the form of base salary for 2012/2013 and will be completely burned of by the end of this coming season.
Thanks for doing the leg work on that one .... I wasnt aware of specifics but knew they could get out from under the deal with reasonable cap fatigue after the coming season ..... $10.5 cap hit for 2014 if he's cut after 2013.

I rep'd you for your earlier post .... someone get him for me please.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote