View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013   #25
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32827 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: RIP Clouse Family...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky View Post
A tragedy beyond all comprehension. What a beautiful family.

I just made a small donation to the funeral fund. I wish I could have done more. But after just getting some expensive dental and car work done, I'm really tapped out but if we all pool together, we can make a difference.

So I challenge all of you to donate to the fund. Even $5.00 to help their loved ones bury this family.

Living life is like dancing on the head of a pin. While you are balanced on the pin, you don't realize how easy it is for fall off and it can happen in an instant. Life is so precious. Hug your loved ones tonight just a little bit harder.

Prayers and RIP to all involved.
Good work, I'm in. What a tragedy. Count your blessings daily for the time you have!Just saddens me.