View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013   #25
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans cap space, as of March 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Right now our cap already accounts for a 53-man roster.
I estimate that we still have about a mil to spare, unless there's something goofy that is going on.
Unless Im mistaken , the cap only accounts for the top 45 salaries on the roster up to a specific point in time after which it must account for the 53 man roster.

I dont know what this 4.9 figure accounts for. It could be 53 , it could be 45.

The specifics of the cap take a damn rocket scientist to figure out

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
They would also have the option of designating him a June 1 cut (or actually cutting him after June 1), in which case, $3.5 Million of the dead money would hit the 2014 cap, and the remaining $7 Million would go against 2015.

Good point .... tho I dont know how you arrived at the figure. That is an option that would spread dead money out.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote