View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013   #521
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 73432 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I wonder .... with (Usually reliable) people missing picks .... maybe we should just employ the same system the NFL does ?!

If your pick isnt in when your clock expires , the teams behind you pick .... and your pick remains empty until you make a selection ?!? If I recall correctly , we saw a team do this in a recent draft .... who was it ?!? I forget ....

Might need to have a pool of people to take over teams ofthose that flat out quit .... but this would keep the draft honest.
The draft has gone pretty smoothly so far, Earl got busy and I screwed up the TexanSeminole pick (Sorry about that) but overall things have gone well.

Any ideas on creating a pool? PM me
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote