View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013   #520
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I wonder .... with (Usually reliable) people missing picks .... maybe we should just employ the same system the NFL does ?!

If your pick isnt in when your clock expires , the teams behind you pick .... and your pick remains empty until you make a selection ?!? If I recall correctly , we saw a team do this in a recent draft .... who was it ?!? I forget ....

Might need to have a pool of people to take over teams ofthose that flat out quit .... but this would keep the draft honest.
We can put it up for a vote.
Please say yea or nay.

I vote yea.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote