View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013   #14
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222742 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans cap space, as of March 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I repeat; all they need to do is to cut Schaub.
To be completely honest , I think they may cut him after this season if he doesnt do three things - Stay healthy , win the division and take them on a deep run , at least the AFC Championship game.

If he fails to do all of the above , he's not the guy to take this team to a and its time to find that guy.

If he fails to do all of the above , I think the only thing that can save his roster spot is a weak class of QB's in the draft and FA ... or they cant find a guy they like in a trade similar to the one that brought us Schaub.

This team is built to win now .... and in the future. They can afford to move on from Schaub and still have playmakers at every level on both sides of the ball.

With Schaub I give them no more than a two year window of opportunity but I think they have a 3-5 year window if they are forced to move on (and can upgrade).

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote