View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013   #11
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Gameplan's Inside the War Room - Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmDiggy View Post
Thanks BL! Great assessment btw!

I'm a big fan of Wilson as well (I have him rated as my #2 QB in this class) He has that Brett Favre-like ability (Both the good and the bad).

As for Tourek Williams, he's very impressive...they've had a very good defense for the last 3 years. I waited a bit on the edge rusher because I tend to give a Defensive Coordinator the benefit of the doubt with being able to get the most out of guys on the squad (especially if its just to rush the passer) unless its a huge weakness.
I'm all on board with Tourek if he is as you say, but being developmental, late round kinda like undrafted Bryan Braman (his initial competition) it will require a combo with high end draft choice to cover bases, IMO. Texans do have a huge pass rush need. We'll see how Mercilus improves 2nd year & Brooks recovers off hamstring issue?

I agree with opinion on Wilson a bit of Farve in him. Currently 2nd rd. grade. I'm not even going to try & figure out what Kubiak thinks about QB position.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote