View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013   #195
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 107589 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's the next move for the Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Off of that list, Give me, one of these guys should be available for the vet min

1. Heyward-Bey
2. Hixon
3.Laurent Robinson
4. Edelmann
5. Ramses-Barden
6. Collie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Man .... Im not impressed with the remaining FA's at the WR spot .... most of them did next to nothing in terms of production and those that did were system guy's.

I think you might be better off just drafting two in the early rounds and save your $$$ for depth at both ILB abd OLB when the June cuts roll around.
By no means am I a fan of Heyward-bey, but from that list, I might choose him just for his ability to take the top off a defense.
He might not be all that good, but his speed has to be respected, and that alone has some value, both opening up the passing game underneath, and keeping safeties honest so they can't cheat on the running game.
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote