View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013   #130
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21216 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: FA FB Greg Jones to visit Texans (signed march 27)

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
What about the rumor that Reed moves to LB would we not need to go OLB high round? That's three rounds without BPA.
I don't know if they would need to go OLB in a high round. They could, of course, but even if Reed plays inside more I don't know if OLB would be a top 3 round need. Personally, I don't think Reed would play exclusively inside. I think Wade will look at every way possible to get the best 11 on the field. Reed could move back out in situations where we would normally only have Cushing on the field.
TexanBacker93 is offline   Reply With Quote