View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013   #5
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans cap space, as of March 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
That confirms my thoughts. I am mildly surprised they did not rework Antonio's last year of his deal. I could see them adding 2 years but maybe they would rather go with Crick or Mitchell or even a draft pick in 2014. Of course, if not going after a high $ FA why do that?

If April goes the way I hope, I see a QB, DE (Smith), OG (Smith), ILB?) and CB
in '14.
I would guess it has more to do with Antonio and his agent wanting to wait for free agency next year to see what he's actually worth. He will be semi-old, but he's been productive and could get a deal like Kyle Vanden Bosch did a couple years ago. Dude was 31 and got 4 years 26m from the Lions.