View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013   #4
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 145918 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans cap space, as of March 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Probably not since Jones signed on the 27th and this number was "as of March 26th"

Basically they have their rookie pool money available.

The good news is that they havent reworked or extended any deals and still have the ability to do so if the need should arise tho I dont think they want to if they can help it.
That confirms my thoughts. I am mildly surprised they did not rework Antonio's last year of his deal. I could see them adding 2 years but maybe they would rather go with Crick or Mitchell or even a draft pick in 2014. Of course, if not going after a high $ FA why do that?

If April goes the way I hope, I see a QB, DE (Smith), OG (Smith), ILB?) and CB
in '14.