View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013   #194
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's the next move for the Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ktexan68 View Post
Obviously we can't afford Winston if he's deluded enough to be asking for $6 Mill but I do know that if we stay with the status quo, we won't be very good on O.
The Texans probably wont be able to afford him even if he comes down off that high horse to a reasonable price ... We'll likely be looking at Vet Min or close to it guy's from here on.

I get the idea that the team didnt want to push money off into future years caps ... Not reworking AJ or Ninja's deals to free up a few $$$ .... as they have some big decisions to make on Cushing , Watt and KJax. coming up. Pushing money to future years doesnt help them with that ....

Draft picks and bargin FA's .... thats what I expect.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote