View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013   #189
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's the next move for the Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Daryl Smith is someone I like and since he was injured last season and is over 30 & he isn't getting a ton of interest (it seems). He's another player at the end of his career but he is a hell of a player when healthy. One of the best linebackers in the NFL a few years ago, can play all over the field. He isn't a pass rusher but he is very instinctive and covers a ton of ground. He missed almost all of last season with a groin injury but I think he played the last couple of games for them. He'd be another short term fix, but another proven veteran who could really help Cushing inside.
You talking about the ILB from Jville right? If that's who I think you are talking about, yes I would have to agree with you. He also has been somewhat of a thorn in the Texans side when we play Jville, seems to have decent to very good games against us.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote