View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013   #485
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 66299 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Hope your day has gotten better. Good pick BTW
Tomorrow will be a better day. It was just one of those crappy, only happens twice a year, kind of days. I'm just glad that another one of my picks didnt go by. I didn't get around to the computer again until late.

This mock is quite different than others I have seen. Miami has a ton of later round selections. I need to brush up on my late round guys.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote