View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013   #484
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 167919 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
With the 37th pick in the 2013 TTL Mock Draft, the Bengals select:

Arthur Brown - OLB Kansas St.
Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Not a bad pick at all, I think Brown has a lot of talent and may slip into the first round when it's all said and done.
Yeah I thought so to. I actually considered him at 27 for the Texans and dont think it would have been a reach. His size kinda scared me off there but here in the second round for a team needing LBer help almost as bad as the Texans ...

I found it very difficult to make that choice as its a real conflict of interest with the Texans who Im also drafting for.
I hated to take away from the talent pool of a position that I may be picking from for the Texans .... Cause I really dont give a damn about the Bungles but feel obligated to do the same job for them and for the board in general as I would my Texans.
I feel like both picks Ive made thus far for Cincy have a negative effect upon the Texans ... at RT and at LB.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote