Thread: Kawann Short
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013   #17
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28662 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx
Default Re: Kawann Short

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I like Short, just not in the first round for the Texans.
You want a 3-down NT in the first.

But if we're talking about a 3-T/5-T combo, Short might fit the bill if he trims back to his JR year weigh, I think.

But like I said, I haven't really studied him yet.
I just don't like the fact that he only played 28 snaps in the one game I watched (but he did play some 48 snaps or so in another; fews in the fourth however.)

Big boy Jenkins played more snaps than him; I counted mid to high 40 regularly, and up to 56 something in one game; and I still think he's a risk in the first three rounds.

I'm usually (but not always) harsh on guys.
I like jenkins from UGA. For a guy his size,he has good quickness,explosion and power. He's a guy who you have to double or he's gonna kill the play and move the los. His pocket pushing inside is a huge asset when you play against mid line passers.