View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013   #480
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56437 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Thank you. I signed a contract with a 4 hour window. I run a very busy shop. If I knew up front that there was someone who didn't have anything to do except push this to having a pick in 5 minuets I'd have never signed on.

If that's the way it's gonna go, let me KNOW NOW and I'll resign as the GM of the Jets 'cause I just can't do it. I want to pick for my team but if I can't have my allotted time then I'm out.

Just lemme know.

NOW please.
4 hrs seems right. The rules aren't changing. I made an honest mistake with TexanSeminole.

That way this draft doesn't get in the way of real life/work.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote