View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013   #479
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 56992 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
We have a month to finish this thing .... and have gone thru a round and a half rather quickly even with some of us taking ~4 hours.

I think it might limit participation if we cut back the timer too much .... We'll end up with 5-6 people drafting for 32 teams .... Ive got my hands full with two teams.
Thank you. I signed a contract with a 4 hour window. I run a very busy shop. If I knew up front that there was someone who didn't have anything to do except push this to having a pick in 5 minuets I'd have never signed on.

If that's the way it's gonna go, let me KNOW NOW and I'll resign as the GM of the Jets 'cause I just can't do it. I want to pick for my team but if I can't have my allotted time then I'm out.

Just lemme know.

NOW please.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is online now   Reply With Quote