View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013   #2067
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 116441 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
I like this shunning tactic in order not to feed the troll! If you dont respond to any of his posts, and dont direct anything his way, why would he stay? He could go hang out in the KC board, or heck why not just join any random team and start padding that post count? LOL
I thought it was the Titans and How Pollard sucks without Reed covering for him thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote