Thread: Safety
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013   #91
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90121 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Safety

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I agree but there are plenty of other safeties as well. Best class I can remember in fact, since covering the Texans. Jonathan Cyprien is my fav he went out the window when they signed Reed. Next is Matt Elam he too went bye bye. Then was thinking Phillip Thomas in 2nd but too many other pressing needs. Shamarko Thomas is a beast, like him better than Rambo but close. Robert Lester & Eric Reid are a couple big FS who fit right in with Manning & Reed. Then you start dropping to 4th-5th territory with Duke Williams, Shawn Williams & Eric Wolfe all better than what we have behind Reed/Manning. So I think the sweet spot is anywhere from compensatory 3rd to 5th rounds.
J.J. Wilcox is a mid-round guy that I like.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote