View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013   #111
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17640 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: FA FB Greg Jones to visit Texans (signed march 27)

Didnt RT "Noodle Arm" Gardner get a deal too?

I like this signing. Will be nice to see Arian cut off a decent block for a change. I think Jones can also run it well and catch out of the backfield. Solid.

I read somewhere that Jones whooped Danell Docketts butt back in college. More tough guys, less *****'s. Those are my keys to the game, CBS eat your heart out.