Thread: Kawann Short
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013   #16
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kawann Short

Like I said before, lots of college DT's ware down in a game because they just don't have the conditioning that NFL level players do. I think the taking plays off is a conditioning issue because when big guys take on double teams they ware down quickly. An NFL level strength and conditioning program will take care of that, but it will take a little time. I'd take Short in the 1st round. Also the fact that he'd rotate at NT with Mitchell would give him the chance to get better physically conditioned and acclimated to the NFL level game. The guy has great size and hustle.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote