View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013   #36
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Some believe atmosphere is safe for gay NFL player to come out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
yawner topic for me. Most people (in the locker room) won't care. Some guys will be uncomfortable. Some guys will say something stupid. Some guys will be openly supportive. There will be no mass-mind reaction. It's like having a guy with an imaginary girlfriend in the locker room. He'll get some attention and there will be overreaction to everything anyone says. This topic is more for the 'Entertainment Tonight' crowd if you ask me.
As usual you're scary right Vinny!

Live and let live, I'll support any player that outs himself on grounds of homosexuality, but if he screws up his game (and I'm talking football here) I'll be the first one to pile on his rear.. (football-wise Again).

In other Words, be whatever you want to be, do whatever you want to do. This is freedom, be WHO you are... but get ready to catch hell if you play like rubbish