View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013   #34
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46599 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Some believe atmosphere is safe for gay NFL player to come out

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I don't think you understand how fast the demographics on these issues are moving. In just 10 years the polls on gay marriage have gone from 40% to 60% for. Most of that change is in the youngest age brackets, i.e. when people are athletes. My kids go to religious private schools. Even there gay is simply not an issue as in the kids are condemning one another and yes there are openly gay students (and yup they are in the locker rooms).

You still ignored the question on JJ Watt.
I saw one the other day that was even more dramatic that the one you thru out there - acceptance of gay marriage has gone from 40 to 53 % since May of last year ? SoI don't what to think of those kind of #s, would like to see the exact language of the questions and exactly who was and who wasn't polled ?
Re the hypo about JJ outing himself, of course that would certainly be off of the Richter scale, but even bigger would be such an announcement by an NFL black superstar if you are talking about the impact in the locker room. So OK, I went along with it, but not gonna happen.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote