View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013   #33
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 225351 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to infantrycak
Default Re: Some believe atmosphere is safe for gay NFL player to come out

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
I'm talking about the situation where a guy comes out officially and publically and vocally announces he's gay: he's announcing to the whole world what he is and who he is and I'm simply saying there's not an NFL locker room in the league that's ready for that guy at this time nor will there probably be for sometime to come.
I don't think you understand how fast the demographics on these issues are moving. In just 10 years the polls on gay marriage have gone from 40% to 60% for. Most of that change is in the youngest age brackets, i.e. when people are athletes. My kids go to religious private schools. Even there gay is simply not an issue as in the kids are condemning one another and yes there are openly gay students (and yup they are in the locker rooms).

You still ignored the question on JJ Watt.