View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013   #83
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: FA FB Greg Jones to visit Texans today

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdollaz View Post
I like the philosophy of letting some other teams overpay and spend stupid money to make big splashes. Then the Texans are able to get a few solid contributors at a cheaper price. I would rather get 3 or 4 above average players in key areas than a single superstar.
The tension for me comes in not knowing if those "cheaper" guys will sign with us. So far this off season is looking pretty good. Here's hoping for an excellent draft!