View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013   #431
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 70440 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Well it appears Seminole left, so I think he quit. If anyone wants to take over this team, we should get that done now rather than later.

I don't know the Dolphins needs that well, but I do know they don't need a WR. CB appears to be a need, RT is a need if they don't come to terms with Eric Winston. TE is a need because Dustin Keller isn't that great and Fasano left. RB is a need after losing Reggie Bush.

I think Eddie Lacy RB could go here, Darius Slay CB, Johnthan Banks CB or maybe Terron Armstead OT.
There would be nothing wrong with Lacy going to the Dolphins with their pick in the 2nd round if everybody agrees he'd be best whatever scheme Joe Philbin is running there (Is it a ZBS?)