View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013   #190
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: There's a reason Ed Reed won't put Houston over the top

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
If there is indeed a reason that Ed Reed won't put Houston over the top then so be it but from the looks of this thread the only reason I can see coming from Ravens fan is that he's butt-hurt.
I think you're on to something...

Quote:
HandsWarmer

Good Bye Ed- its been a great run. You aren't the player you used to be but I still wish you would have stuck around to retire a Raven BUT, and a big but, I guess another 8-10 Million is worth more than your legacy.
http://talk.baltimoresun.com/showthr...11#post8309711

Only post he made on that forum since 2011. He has a point though, I mean c'mon, what's 8-10 million dollars worth?