View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013   #422
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
It's not about being notified. I check the thread often enough to know when I may be close. I work in property management. Sometimes I have to run off and view te damage on a roof collapse, or a car running into a building, or a fire, or a car running into the gate, or calm down some crack head. During those times, I cannot post. So notification is not the issue, not having some leeway in time is. It's all good, I just can't participate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
We stay with the 4-hr rule.
Sorry that we didn't keep up with the time.
(Man I hate to throw Steelb under the bus LOL).

I will make sure to verify the time.
Also, I think it will be helpful for everybody to know about how soon their turn might come up.

If everybody take four hours, the mock draft will last forever.
We all understand that some have a busy schedule; it's only a matter to help each other out.

After all, we're only having fun; we don't need more stress, right?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote