View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013   #420
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
It's not about being notified. I check the thread often enough to know when I may be close. I work in property management. Sometimes I have to run off and view te damage on a roof collapse, or a car running into a building, or a fire, or a car running into the gate, or calm down some crack head. During those times, I cannot post. So notification is not the issue, not having some leeway in time is. It's all good, I just can't participate.
We stay with the 4-hr rule.
Sorry that we didn't keep up with the time.
(Man I hate to throw Steelb under the bus LOL).

I will make sure to verify the time.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote