View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013   #418
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
And the reason I offer to notify people when their turn comes up is to help those who are busy.

If only I've got your email address.
People are busy on different schedule.
One might expect for you to make a selection quickly because of your knowledge, they wait but then have to run.

I just wish that we can help each other communicate better so that we can move it smoothly.
It's not about being notified. I check the thread often enough to know when I may be close. I work in property management. Sometimes I have to run off and view te damage on a roof collapse, or a car running into a building, or a fire, or a car running into the gate, or calm down some crack head. During those times, I cannot post. So notification is not the issue, not having some leeway in time is. It's all good, I just can't participate.
TexansSeminole is online now   Reply With Quote