View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013   #414
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I'm not criticizing the pick, hope it didn't come off that way. I just think the Jets situation appears to be more of a 3 year plan than a 1. And I don't blame you for passing on the QBs here, many would be tempted to take one, and I for one would hold out on that. They are stuck with Sanchez one more year, then I expect them to move on to a new QB in 2014.

I also don't value Santonio Holmes as a #1 WR, and I think they overpaid him quite a bit. Wouldn't be surprised to see him cut in a year or two. Their real strength right now is the o-line, and even that is suspect on the right side (kind of like the Texans). The more I think about this, the more holes I see on the Jets, like at RB. Lacy might have be a good pick for them too, he seems like their style of RB.

Anyways, it's all good, this is just for fun
Besides, it's not as if NFL teams don't reach on talent all of the time when it comes to the draft.