View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013   #188
ESAD2-14
TexanAmerican

Rep Power: 10194 ESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: There's a reason Ed Reed won't put Houston over the top

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
Scenario realized:

A) Describe what happened, have it turned around.

B) Ask a simple question: "Do you want my apology?" have it morphed into " "Need" your apology? No. Don't flatter yourself" as if indignation will flow like "Rule Britannia" and the chin of the offended juts out as far as the puffed chest of the offended party.

So where do you want to go from here?
You ran to another board and pissed all over this one, then come back here and act like it's not a problem. See the disconnect here? I'm pretty sure that is what DB was getting at. Nothing was turned around, the excuse you presented was weak, at best. So the word "Need" replaced "Do" - big f-ckin' deal. You've stepped on your crank bad enough already and have the nerve to act like an arrogant *ss when your called out on it. I personally had no issues with what you have stated in the threads here previously. Now as for this statement:

Quote:
What a bunch of low information, stupid, blatantly dis-honest, sniveling little whining *******s.
You see, when you generalize such as you have here and include every one in a very broad statement - do not be surprised if your welcome rug gets pulled out from under you. Some of the members here seem to gracious enough to overlook that little hiccup, I assume they are not on your list of sniveling little whining *******s?

To begin with when you started this thread it looked antogonistic and appeared to be cloaked in a veil of: "I just want to talk football that Texans fans would be interested in". Perhaps I am off on that, perhaps not.

Hey f-ck it, it's just a message board and what we say here or anywhere shouldn't be taken as a direct reflection of who we are and what we stand for right?