View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013   #187
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 272221 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: There's a reason Ed Reed won't put Houston over the top

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
But for relevance, one can browse through the thread "Ed Reed to visit Texans" to see the reactions- or even at the beginning of this thread.
I'm excited about getting Ed Reed on our team. But I don't think he is "the" missing link. We've still got some work to do & while I like Newton, the development of that position (RT) will have a lot more to do with how our season goes than what Ed Reed does or does not do on defense.

Ed's a celebrity on defense. The highest profiled celebrity we've had on defense based on production.