View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013   #186
Titans Sux 72
Veteran

Rep Power: 1719 Titans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
Well, the Pats were in a couple of other Super Bowls with out Brady albeit losers.

Steelers? they have won 2 and lost 2 since 95. But are perennially in the hunt since 95.

Same as the Ravens.

Ad whatever you want to call it, I am still here, standing by it. You want me to run away? No chance.

Texans have had a very good defense for the last 2-3 years; no one disputes that. They always scare the crap out of me.
I don't want you to leave. Don't want an apology. Just have to set it strait. On this board.

I like you. Your a funny guy Sully.