View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013   #26
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Not a joke, but yet I guess it is: Vince Young Throws at UT Pro Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I have to say Jeff Fisher and others must have talked about VY with the league to the degree he is being shunned. I never thought he was as great as people claimed but he clearly has the physical tools and non-smart QB's with questionable work ethics (Carr) keep getting million dollar roster spots. The back room word must be atrocious. I mean c'mon he got bailed as the backup for a guy with several felony convictions.
While David Carr does have questionable work ethics and ability, he never had meltdowns like VY did on the field. It's one thing to be a ****heel in the locker room, but when you're throwin your pads around on your home field after making some mistakes in the game, that kind of public perception just doesn't go away.