View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013   #388
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

With the 38th pick in the NFL Mock Draft the Arizona Cardinals select Larry Warford, OG, Kentucky

This came down to either Warford or Eifert. I consider Warford to be on par with Warmack and Cooper. Eifert is really good, but there are comparable TE's that should be available in Rds 3-6. Plus I'm keeping to my committment to improve the Cards OL.

Having Johnson/Warmack/Massie/Levi Brown will help keep Stanton clean (Yuck) and vastly improve the Cards running game.

The NY Jets are on the clock.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote