View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013   #13
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 53447 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Not a joke, but yet I guess it is: Vince Young Throws at UT Pro Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
How many ways does this fail?

#1 - It is Fisher.

#2 - nobody, especially me, said Fisher went out of his way to call up and torpedo VY. I suggested there is a back story which has gone around the league which is why he is sitting on the couch. You don't think these people talk?

#3 - I am not either a VY fan or a UT fan other than at the level of I will root for UT just because it is a Texas team unless it is playing my alma mater.

#4 - he is 30-17 as a starter in the NFL. Find me examples of guys like that who can't even find a job. There is a back story here.

We are way beyond being a new star in the league. But he could be backing up a number of QB's in the league without any new system having to be built for him. In fact, just the opposite, his skill set should have people with those rare QB's knocking on his door. But they aren't.

Young got a couple of jobs post Tits so I am not sure how many times you expect someone to get cut in the NFL and still get picked up again.
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote