View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013   #24
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 208658 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Not a joke, but yet I guess it is: Vince Young Throws at UT Pro Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
This is all I am saying. I am pulling a GP surmise that if none of 32 teams will take a flyer on him as even a backup QB there is some word which has been leaked around the league.
I think it's pretty obvious that other teams have talked to the Titans/Fisher to inquire about what went down. I'm sure Fisher made no secret about it. It's just like any other job reference. The thing is, that story was out there before VY was an Eagle. It was out there before VY was in training camp for the Bills. So despite the story, a couple teams took a chance on him. They regretted it enough to cut him loose as quickly as they did. So the notion that this back room talk is keeping VY from getting a job just doesn't bear out, to me. VY's repeated confirmation of that back room story is what's keeping VY from getting a job.