View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013   #184
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: There's a reason Ed Reed won't put Houston over the top

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titans Sux 72 View Post
Not jealous. Just don't like em. And now they reap what they sow.
Just like The Pats once Brady retires.
The Steelers are the exception. They have been solid for almost 40 years and have the rings to prove it.

I don't want or need an apology. Just think its chicken bleep. I'm telling you how I see it here not on another forum.
Well, the Pats were in a couple of other Super Bowls with out Brady albeit losers.

Steelers? they have won 2 and lost 2 since 95. But are perennially in the hunt since 95.

Same as the Ravens.

Ad whatever you want to call it, I am still here, standing by it. You want me to run away? No chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
It's not like Reed is showing up on a Defense with NO Talent. Some outside of Houston are acting like the Texans are a bunch of no talent rubes and Reed is our defensive messiah. Let's remember than Bill Belecheat had to formulate a special game plan to face J.J. Watt. I think Reed will be a pretty good cog in a machine that needs a fine tuning.
Texans have had a very good defense for the last 2-3 years; no one disputes that. They always scare the crap out of me.