View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013   #183
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: There's a reason Ed Reed won't put Houston over the top

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
My GF was convinced that I was a bass player so she gave me one she mysteriously had lying around. I picked it up and started fooling with it and have been addicted to it ever since.
I played a little trumpet in High school and learning to read in another cleft is taking a bit of adjustment. If you really want to learn an instrument give it a shot. You might find the one that speaks to you.

I would think the lack of snow would be KIND of a good thing. Too much of it is a problem, but next winter MIGHT be a cold one. You never know.
In 2010, I made almost $30k off two snow storms- slept in my truck for two weeks while working but made nice cake.