View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013   #179
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 135003 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: There's a reason Ed Reed won't put Houston over the top

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
You seem to think that the Ravens just sprung up over night? Yes I typed "We"- no I don't play. I can find thousands of instances on this board where posters have typed "we" in reference to the Texans. Whatever dude- you'll get over it.

Now, as far as the Ravens, Patriots, I'll even throw in the Steelers go, their FO success is very apparent in the season win loss records, Div Titles (Ravens lack #'s here because of The Steelers), Playoff wins and Super Bowls. Go look up the records since 96- its all there.

As far as what I posted on another board, its more of an appreciation for tm, a fan base that I spar with constantly yet I am friends with- having met some of them and drank beers while talking football. Sure some hate me; I sue that to my advantage but in general they respect me. Maybe I was harsh- do you want an apology? My guess is that if I gave one, you and others would discredit it immediately. Its a no win situation for me. I understand that but it doesn't change who I am or what I write.

And as much as you think the Titans suck, they have enjoyed more success than the Texans have. I know, they used to be our biggest most bitter rivals before re-alignment. Maybe you are a wee bit jealous?
Lol, the Ravens did spring up overnight, go troll a Browns forum.